There are many ways in which you can remember him with us. If you are willing and able, we would love it if you could do one of the following (or anything else that comes to your heart):
- send him hugs and kisses at Kisses for Calvin
- light a candle
- say his name, Calvin Phoenix, at 9:54am (that’s when he was born)
- write his name and send us a picture at email@example.com
- send us a picture of a phoenix at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “attend” the virtual Facebook event
- release a balloon
- send good energy, positive vibes into the universe for him
- offer up a prayer or mass on his behalf
- select an act—of kindness, of labor, of love—and do it with him in mind
Thank you so much.
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change” (James 1:17 ESV).
“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them” (Psalm 139:13-16 ESV).
“When great souls die, our reality, bound to them, takes leave of us. Our minds formed and informed by their radiance, fall away…..And when great souls die, after a period, peace blooms, slowly and always irregularly. Our senses, restored, never to be the same, whisper to us. They existed. We can be. Be and be better. For they existed” (Maya Angelou).