(Day 6 of the 10-Day “You” Project)
- Ice Cream
- Bone Broth
Bonus: Sea Salted Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cups Recipe
- 2 cups organic dark chocolate chips/discs
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp. unsalted pastured butter
- 1/8 cup organic sunflower seed butter
- 1-2 tbsp. raw honey or grade B maple syrup, optional
- Sea salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
- Mini muffin tin
- Mini muffin cups/candy wrapper cups
- Line muffin tray with cups.
- Melt chocolate chips (in a double boiler or in the microwave 30 seconds at a time). Mix in coconut oil.
- Coat bottom and sides of cups with chocolate mixture (about 1-2 teaspoons) and put in the fridge.
- Warm sunflower seed butter (15-30 sec. in microwave) and mix in pastured butter and honey/syrup, if using.
- After chocolate has solidified, put about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of sunflower seed butter mixture into chocolate cup. Top and seal with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Top each cup with a pinch of sea salt.
- Put chocolate in the fridge to set.
*If you have it, you can use a candy mold instead.