These are the bridesmaids dresses – yes they have finally been ordered! Yay! (I’m not putting up a picture of the wedding gown because Someone is pretty adamant about not seeing my dress.) We got these dresses from David’s Bridal in Pinole – read about the experience on our Vendors page.
- Michelle (Maid of Honor) – F12899 in Canary (First row, second column)
- Robelene (Maid of Honor) – F12441 in Canary (Third row, second column)
- Raquel – F12441 in Truffle (Third row, first column)
- Jeannette – F12284 in Truffle (Second row, first column)
- Jannelle – F12441 in Truffle (Third row, first column)
- Jenny – F12284 in Truffle (Second row, first column)
- Claire – F12899 in Watermelon (First row, third column)
- Grace – F12899 in Watermelon (First row, third column)
- Tarah – F12284 in Watermelon (Second row, third column)
- Viola – F12441 in Watermelon (Third row, third column)
As you can see, I gave my bridesmaids a range of colors and styles from which to choose. The idea of seeing them all in one color just didn’t seem right to me. Plus, I wanted them to be able to have some say in what they are going to wear. I did choose styles that worked together, so it wouldn’t seem like a big mish-mosh. All the dresses are chiffon and have similar lengths, and they all have a light, layered, flowiness to them. The two maids of honor are wearing yellow (by the way, the pictures show different shades of yellow, but they aren’t), while the bridesmaids are split into 4 in brown and 4 in pink.
I’ve asked them to all wear silver shoes. Even if the styles end up being different, at least the shoes will be within the same range. Plus, I know that some of the ladies already have silver shoes, so why buy another pair when you have one that’s already broken in?
Here are what the groomsmen will be wearing. Louie is wearing the same style, except his vest and bowtie will be white. Louie decided on the peaked lapel on a one-button black jacket. For the inside chose a white winged collar shirt, bowtie, and vest. Smoke and silver cufflinks with black shoes finish the look. These pictures were taken from the Men’s Wearhouse Tux website. Read more about our experience at the Men’s Wearhouse, Union Square, in San Francisco on the Vendors page.