I’m so late posting this, but I wanted give a big thank you to Holly at Caring for Carleigh and Haas Family Blessings for giving me my first blog award. Holly is the sweet mommy of four: Jordan and Carleigh, who live in Heaven, Kyndra who lives on earth, and Lainey, who is growing and forming in her Holly’s womb. She is such a blessing to know, and I appreciate her friendship from across the miles!
The rules of this award are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog.
- list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
- list 10 things that make you happy.
- pass the award on to other bloggers
10 Things that make me happy are:
(That is, aside from my core – made of God, family, and friends.)
- Picturing Calvin and Rainbow playing in heaven and visiting us on earth
- Multi-course meals – I like appetizers and dessert!
- Making other people happy because it feels good knowing that I put that smile on their face
- Lazy days at home with Louie filled with snuggles and “The Office”
- People letting me know that they are thinking of my babies
- Simple surprises
- Making real, human connections
- Being creative – whether it is with words, art, food, problem solving…
- Feeling understood or at least not feeling like I need to explain myself
People I am passing the award to:
- Kristin at Never Better
- Jaime at Handprint On My Heart
- AKD at Little Footprints
- Jessica at Momma of Two Angels
- Betty at Random Thoughts at 65 MPH
- Birni at All the Little Ponies
P.S. I know I’ve been a bit quiet lately (on multiple fronts, not just on this blog). I’ve been cocooning a bit and started my new job last week, which is going well, which was bit tiring with the longer commute to work. There’s actually a bunch of stuff I want to share, including updates on Kimora (she went home on Thursday ^_^), but it’s been one of those times when you have so much to say it’s hard to get anything out.
P.P.S. In case you hadn’t noticed (or don’t read it on the actual site), if you look at the right sidebar, I’ve added more ways to subscribe to make things a little easier. You can now subscribe to my blog via Email, Facebook (using Network Blogs), Yahoo, Google Reader, and Google FriendConnect.