Announcement: Fundraising and Thank You Gifts for the March of Dimes 2011
On April 30, we are going to walk in the March of Dimes March for Babies in San Francisco as a family team called Blessed to Be Broken. We chose this as our team name to acknowledge both the heartache that has come from losing our babies, as well as the blessings that have come from being able to carry them and share our love for them.
We are walking in memory of Calvin, Rainbow, Gaelen, and all of the heavenly babies of our friends and family, and in honor of Kimora, our niece who was born prematurely at 32 weeks.
Our goal is to raise $300, and this is where we need your help. To thank you for your support in this cause, we are offering some special gifts for you from Calvin’s Cupcakes:
- Donate $1-$4: For each dollar you donate, you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to receive a high resolution* cupcake.
- Donate $5: You will receive a high-resolution* cupcake.
- Donate $10: You will receive a high-resolution* cupcake and be entered in a drawing for a chance to receive a print** of your cupcake.
- Donate $20: You will receive a high-resolution* cupcake and a print** of your cupcake.
- Donate $50 or more: You will receive a high-resolution* cupcake, a print** of your cupcake, and membership in Calvin’s Cupcake Club***.
*The high resolution cupcake will be sized at 300dpi and 8×10 inches and can be a new request or one that you have previously ordered.
**The print will be 8×10 inches and will arrive in a protective sleeve.
***Calvin’s Cupcake Club members will get a new cupcake each year for the lifetime of Calvin’s Cupcakes, which we will create using your design request. You can specify how you would like the wording/message to change with each new cupcake.
The money we raise will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.
Thank you for helping us give all babies a healthy start!
With hope and much love,
Crystal and Louie (and Calvin, Rainbow, and Gaelen)